Upcoming Blackout Period
In April, RPB is changing our recordkeeping service provider to Fidelity Investments. Be aware of key dates, beginning in mid-March, when you won’t be able to direct, change, or view your investments until blackout ends the week of April 19. There are also some minor changes to the Plan that you can read about in the links below.
Where you can find all the details:
- Download our Blackout Notice.
(A printed copy of the notice was also mailed to you.)
- Visit myfidelitysite.com/RPB to learn more.
- Read our guide to downloading your account history.
Please don’t hesitate to contact our Participant and Employer Services team at 212-681-1818 or email us at email@example.com.
- If you’re receiving monthly distribution payments from the Reform Pension Plan, your last payment from Northern Trust will be made on March 31, 2020. Beginning in April, your distribution payments will be issued by Fidelity Investments.
- After the transition, InfoExpress will be available for 30 days, starting in mid-April, so that you can download your first quarter 2020 statement as well as any other historical information.
- The investment options available in the Plan will not change except for the elimination of the Vanguard Intermediate-Term Corporate Bond Fund. Read the “Investment Changes” section to get more information. Changes could occur during the transition period that could result in changes to the asset transfer strategy described here.